From Lancaster City Council:
The drop in consultation events have ended but you can still have your say on the ‘People, Homes and Jobs – How should we plan for our district’s future?’ Local Plan consultation and the ‘Green Belt Review Method’ until Monday 30 November 2015.
You can do this using the online response forms, email or letter until 30 November 2015.
Further information can be found on the October/November 2015 Local plan Consultation web page. This includes:
- ‘People, Homes and Jobs – How should we plan for our district’s future?’ consultation booklet, topic paper including village expansion assessment, site briefing notes an sustainability assessment.
- Information on how you can have your say including a link to the online response form.
- 2015 Housing Requirement Report (Turley Associates)
- Updated Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- ‘Draft Green Belt Review Method Statement’ Consultation
- Other related consultation
This consultation looks at the proposed overall approach to allocating future housing and employment land and potential strategic sites to plan for potentially 9,500 jobs and 13,000 new homes over the period of 2011-2031.
Over 900 people attended the six drop in events, which have now come to an end.
Please get involved and have your say before 30 November 2015.
Planning and Housing Policy Team
Regeneration and Planning01524 582383